Re: USD0.2/PC KN95 FACE MASK



Dear Manager


Thank you for your reading my email.    I am Helen from KN95 FACE MASK (NON- MEDICAL ) factory in CHINA.  


Our Kn95 face mask , good quality , competitive price USD0.2/PC  ,and up to GB2626-2006 quality standard.


We have our own packing polybag , paper box.  We also can make OEM order for our customer.


if you are interested in our KN95 FACE MASK, pls don't hesitate to contact with us .  



if our email is useful for you , pls save our information.    if the Email disturbe you . We are very sorry and pls reply : NO NEED.   Thank you !



with best regards

Helen  Wu



 

Re: EVA insoles, pu foam insoles, sicilone gel insoles

Hi ,

we are  manufacture of sports and health care products.  main products are sports insoles,  orthotic insoles, height increase insoles, anti-static insoles, EVA products etc.

Would you like to try our insoles samples for testing before purchase?

Awaiting for your reply.

Ths in advance.

William Shi
What's APP: +86 15001978520


 

Re:shoes supplier

Hello Manager


Your esteemed name and address has been recommended to us by google.we found you also do shoes business.


we are shoes factory ,and we have been in this business for more than 10 years.we produce men shoes ,casual shoes,boots etc.


we take the liberty to write you with the earnest desire of having the opportunity to enter into business relation with you .

Your courtesy and early reply will be appreciated


Regards


Yoger


WENZHOU  TENGDI  SHOES  CO.,LTD

ADD:NO 667(3rd Floor) XIANZHU ROAD ZHUXI INDUSTRIAL AREA OUHAI DISTRICT ,WENZHOU,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA


 

Re: Masks manufacturer whit 30% deposit payment, 70% after you pick up the goods.

Dear friend, We are the manufacturer supporting by China Government and listed by the Sate Council of China as “ a Key production enterprise for joint prevention and control of Covid 19 Pneumonia epidemics”. We can accept 30% deposit payment, and then pay the remaining 70% after you pick up the goods. If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact me. Best & Rgds Alinalin Cell: +86-13612793023

 

Re: Direct authorized distributor for 3M masks

Dear friend,

If you need to purchase 3M mask,please feel fee to contact with us.

We are direct authorized distributor of 3M and support global delivery.

If you want a more affordable price, please show us your LOI and POF. We will apply for most favorable price for you.

In the same time, if you need KN95 mask,you can also contact me. We can do CIF price with 30% deposit and remaining 70% against BL (United States only)

Best & Rgds

Alinalin

Cell: +86-13612793023


 

Re: Isolation Gown

Dear friend,


Hoping everything is well with you!


It seems we are defeating the coronavirus, but some experts still think that we will live along with it for a long time, so it is very important to protect ourselves from this deadly virus.


We are dealing with Personal Protective Equipment, such as Face Mask, Goggles, Protective Suit, Sanitizer and etc.


All of our products are certificated, such as CE and FDA. Our products have been exported to the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy successfully.


Here is a quotation attached for your reference.


If you are interested, please contact us for specifications and latest quotations.


If you do not want to receive from us, please reply 'Cancel'.


Best Regards,

Sales Manager

Alex



 

Re:shoes supplier

Hello Manager


Your esteemed name and address has been recommended to us by google.we found you also do shoes business.


we are shoes factory ,and we have been in this business for more than 10 years.we produce men shoes ,casual shoes,boots etc.


we take the liberty to write you with the earnest desire of having the opportunity to enter into business relation with you .

Your courtesy and early reply will be appreciated


Regards


Yoger


WENZHOU  TENGDI  SHOES  CO.,LTD

ADD:NO 667(3rd Floor) XIANZHU ROAD ZHUXI INDUSTRIAL AREA OUHAI DISTRICT ,WENZHOU,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA


 

Sports insoles, Orthotic insoles and height increase insoles

Hi there,


We manufacturer and exporter Sports insoles, Orthotic insoles and height increase insoles, EVA, PU, foam etc materials,


With OEM and ODM experience for more than 10 years.


Would you have inquiry for our insoles?


Ths in advance.



William Shi

Changsha Faith Trading CO.,LTD

Dongguan Baoyi Plastic Tech CO.,LTD

What's APP: +86 15001978520


 

Re: High Filtration Anti-virus Disposable 3 Ply Face Mask Supplier

Dear Sir/Madam,


We are a professional manufacturer of all types of non woven products in China.We hope we can give some helps to you to limit the spread of the virus.


We specialize in series Such asproducts such as face maskand KN95 respirators.All our products are in very high qanlity


All masks are approved by EN149 standards of European,and NIOSH standards of United States.


if need face mask and KN95 respirators.Please feel free to contact us


I'll give you the best price


Cherry Wu ( senior sales engineer )  

Tel:+86-755-22216523   Mobile : +86-13923710285


 

Re: Masks manufacturer whit 30% deposit payment, 70% after you pick up the goods.

Dear friend, We are the manufacturer supporting by China Government and listed by the Sate Council of China as “ a Key production enterprise for joint prevention and control of Covid 19 Pneumonia epidemics”. We can accept 30% deposit payment, and then pay the remaining 70% after you pick up the goods. If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact me. Best & Rgds Alinalin Cell:

| 1/18PAGES | >>

記事を検索する

最近投稿した記事

カテゴリー

月別の記事

コメント一覧

リンク

プロフィール

広告

others

携帯で見る

qrcode

リンク大歓迎

リンク貼っていただける方大歓迎です!! 下の画像を持ち帰ってお貼りください。 【リンク先】 http://toppers.jugem.jp